The French / Chinees Black'n roll
Public price: 5200 FFrs
- Frame: pressed steel
- Vertical single cylinder 2 stroke
- Bore: 39.5 mm
- Power 0.62 Kw
- Air cooling
- Cylinder 49 cm3
- Electronic ignition
- Automatic centrifugal clutch
- roller drive: diametre 42 mm
- Maximum speed: 35 km/h
- Tank capacity: 1.4 litre
- Average consumption: 1.1 litre/ 100 Km
- Catalytic converter: gaz emission reduced by 60 %
- Noise Level: 65db
- Weight: 31 kg
- Accessoires :
- Electric horn
- Stop lights
- Engine guard
- Option - colors
Technical close-up detailles
place to put the plate
S3800 - 2000 model
the fuel tank & engine cover will also be in steel
Front drum brake
The Black'n Roll
It seems that this Black'n Solex has obtained in france to be used without
any speed limitation. This informatiuon needs to be checked.
The WIM code for these models is "LPP".
French engineers unsatisfied by the hungarian investors have tried to start
somthing new in China. At that time, there was a kind of velosolex produced
and solde there, the Hongdu 48. .
Hongdu 48 - a VéloSoleX like
Today, a new joint venture's beenbuilt : Jiangxi Hongdu Moped Co Ltd, born
on mars 18 1997. The shares represent 51 % for 2 french companies and
the rest is chineese.
The 3 companies are :
- Mam, Matériel et Appareillage Mécanique, industrial vehicul
- Lowlite Engineering H.K. Ltd, Dominique Chaumont's french company.
- NAMC, Namchang Aircraft Manufacturing Cy, aircraft chinees company that
started in 1980 the production of mopeds under the name Hongdu.
Siège Social (siret 435 363 867 00011)
Dominique CHAUMONT - Directeur Général
ZA du Fond du Val - Rue Raoul Briquet - 62710 COURRIERES - FRANCE
Tel: 33 3 21284437 - Fax: 33 3 21289326